STEP 1: Create a Notion Token
Go to https://www.notion.so/my-integrations as a logged-in Notion user
- Tap "New Integration"
- Name it "NeuraCache" (or anything you like)
- Choose a workspace for the integration
- NeuraCache only needs the “Read content” capability
- NeuraCache never updates/deletes your Notion content anyway.
- NeuraCache cannot yet read any of your content (even with "Read content" access). NeuraCache can only read pages/databases you explicitly share with it later.
- Choose “No user information” — NeuraCache doesn’t require an account anyway 😇
- Tap Create/Submit
- Choose “Internal Integration” (should be already selected)
- Copy the Token 👌
- tip: If you are on mobile, chances are the show/copy button is invisible — if that happens, rotate the phone for landscape mode.