Revolutionize Your Study Habits: Remember More, Effortlessly
How much do you remember?
How does it work?
1) Create cards using your favorite note-taking app.
2) Review with NeuraCache daily queue 🧠
3) Enjoy your new superpowers 💪
Get the most out of your notes
👉 Study the right way. Ace any exam
👉 Compound long-term what you learn
👉 A gym for your mind with just few minutes daily
👉 Resurface key insights from your notes
👇 Real Examples from our users 👇
...anything you would like to put in your Long-Term Memory
Obsidian / Markdown
Integrations are as simple as it gets.
Here is how our users describe the experience
Start learning with superpowers now
- ✅ Secure - Notes are stored on your device only
- ✅ Private - We never analyze/read/send contents of your notes
- ✅ 100% Offline
- ✅ No Signup needed, just start using
In computing, a Cache (/kæʃ/ kash) is an auxiliary memory from which high-speed retrieval is possible.
NeuraCache is shaping the way we think about structuring easily-accessible (cached) graph of knowledge in our mind.
Marcin Czech Founder of NeuraCache